The Usual Suspects

Movie title: The Usual Suspects
Year: 1995
Genre:  Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Bryan Singer
Writer: Christopher McQuarrie
Stars: Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne and Chazz Palminteri
A boat has been destroyed, criminals are dead, and the key to this mystery lies with the only survivor and his twisted, convoluted story beginning with five career crooks in a seemingly random police lineup.
Enjoy watching!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

26 коммент.:

Obi-wan Mikenobi said...

I only saw this movie once when I was really young so I don't really remember much about it, I might have to download it and check it out.

Meisefelix said...

wanted to watch this since some months

mtn said...

one of my alltime favorites!

leanmeansteen said...

i haven't seen this kevin spacey movie yet. trailer looks great

Charles said...

great movie, didnt watch this until about six months ago

Siphil said...

Looks good. I've never heard of this but I'm going to check it out, I've got the download running right now.

G said...

Still an awesome film and great twist at the end!

obi said...

i liked this movie but have not seen it in ages.

Me said...

I should see this, i love crime films

Anonymous said...

checking this movie out right now

Piepants said...

Oh man, yeah the usual suspects is such a great movie. I didn't see it until my brother finally convinced me a year ago. I was quite impressed though.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen this movie yet but have heard about it a lot! Thanks for sharing!

Hom Diddly said...

Great film, nostalgiad. I remember seeing this back in 95 when it first came out!

husar said...

Very good film, you have taste, nice post.

+ followed:)

synoptixs said...

always wanted to see this

Patti D. said...

a masterpiece, indeed.

Fourra said...

awesome movie!!!!

PekkaK said...

This is one of my favorite movies. Kaizer Soze!

Atlas said...

I watched this movie ages ago. Found it nice and funny.

'90s did have some horrid camera thou

Stef Pelgrims said...

good movie! thx

metaphysicalfarms said...

Now this was a great movie. I remember first watching it and being blown away.

llllollllll said...

One of my favorites. Great acting.

baxxman said...

Yeah, time to watch that crazy stuff again!
http://baxxmans.blogspot.com/

Jessica Thompson said...

I swear this is the best movie ever
alphabetalife.blogspot.com

metaphysicalfarms said...

I'm so going to watch this again... I hope it's on netflix instant watch

Ross said...

Loved this

Post a Comment