Re-Animator

Movie title: Re-Animator
Year: 1985
Genre:  Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi
Director: Stuart Gordon
Writers: H.P. Lovecraft (story), Dennis Paoli (screenplay)
Stars: Jeffrey Combs, Bruce Abbott and Barbara Crampton
A dedicated student at a medical college and his girlfriend become involved in bizarre experiments centering around the re-animation of dead tissue when an odd new student arrives on campus.
Enjoy watching!


 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

17 коммент.:

Jessica said...

Oh I saw that movie! I loved it, it was crazy and very disturbing.Should be watched by any one a fan of cheesy 80's movies!

Charles said...

this movie is sick and awesome!

obi said...

oh have not seen this in ages, thanks for reminding me of the gem!

FranklinR said...

Never even heard of this one. I may check it out.

Patti D. said...

This one is a classic, very scary!

Piepants said...

"Get a job and a sideshow!"

Haha a girl I used to date told me I should read
some H.P. Lovecraft stuff. I might have to check this movie out, thanks for the link.

Peanutzzz said...

looks ok... might go watch it if no other films are around >_<

metaphysicalfarms said...

I remember seeing this as a teenager... my friends and I couldn't get enough of it! It was so funny to us

Tom said...

1985? Love the special effects!

KUSHtunes said...

Got nothing to do tonight, might have to check it out.

leanmeansteen said...

yes! i haven't seen this one yet! been on my list for a long time but now its moving straight to the top. thanks!

Tyrone said...

Looks awesome. I'll check it out!

G said...

not seen this in a while...it was quite scary as i remember

llllollllll said...

Great series. Lots of gore and nudity.

Anonymous said...

Haha sounds like a cheesy 80s version of Frankenstein :P I'll check it out if i get a chance

Alex DeLarge said...

Jeffery Combs is KING! I loved his "comeback" performance in The Frighteners

Charmander said...

I have never heard of this movie but after looking it up i am greatly intrigued.

Post a Comment